Sunday 23 September 2012

Who Am I??



I am Wan Nursyahidatul Afira bt Wan Mohd. just call me fira. i have medium toned skin and i have dark brown eyes. Come from terengganu and now continue study at UITM Puncak Alam, Kuala Selangor. Before this i study at Politeknik Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah, Kuantan.

I am very friendly, affable, independent, responsible and humble but i also stubborn, picky, easy irritable and like sulking. i have deep thinker although it is small matter, Oh my God, maybe i probably think to much. hehehehehee

What i want in my life?? think, think and think, hehehe, i really want to success in my life. success to me is very subjective term. Success in my life means being happy especially with my lovely family, doing what i love everyday, having respectful relationships with those around me, success in study and following my dreams.

I have philosophy in my life where trust myself and don't give up and what important i know myself better than anyone one else. Be happy, be free and also be responsible. I have personal mission where i want to find my inner strength and overcome obstacles that hide my goals.

That all about me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment