Friday 21 September 2012

My Great Family

Hi and Assalamualaikum

I think about my family and it make me miss them so much. i feel sad because i live far away from them but i will smile again when i look their picture. So, today i want to talk a little bit about my great family. What Make me happy, i have a large family where i have ten siblings. it is big right? hehehehe, i have 8 sisters and two brothers where i am second child.  i really miss my dad and my mom, they are great parents to me, without them who i am. What make me proud with my dad, he always tell me study very important and he always want our success in future, because of my dad i continue my study, i want make him happy. My mom is great person, i can share everything with her, when i happy or sad my mom always in my side. When i alone, i will smile when i thinks about my siblings, they have very different characteristic but it make our family filled laughter of them. and what are important not forgetting my cute nephews Aqilah and Alya, when i back i cannot wait to see them, i want hug and kiss them, they are very hyperactive and it make me our family always smile with their actions especially to my mom and dad. i am very lucky because i have a great family and i really love my family very much.









No comments:

Post a Comment