Thursday 4 October 2012

All about Friends and Friendship

Everyone in the world have friends, same with me i have friends and i'm really love them so much. For me friendship is a relationship that involves trust, understanding, communication, and honesty. Being able to speak your heart out to your friends and spend good time with them is an important part of this relationship. Beside that,being a good friend is about being reliable, kind- hearted and thoughtful.

How to be a good friends ??? i'm always think to be a good friends to my friends and for me to be a good friends i must to be honest, be real, be loyal, be respectful, share, watch out my friends, pitch in for friends during times of crisis, give thoughtful advice when asked, listen, step back and give my friends space, don't be selfish, be forgiving when things go wrong in friendship and be trustworthy.

Believe me, true friends are more than just good friends. They will support you even when they are in problem, without expecting anything in return. Love your friends until the end. Peace.. :))

 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment